To help break me from filmfest mode, I figure another meme is in order. This is the two things meme, also grabbed from Ghylene.
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now:
- bookcase lounge pants from Peter Alexander
- Ugg boots
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Two things you like to do:
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
- stress free relaxation
- more books
Two things you did last night:
- watched a movie
- ate pizza
Two things you ate today:
- a chilli laden, meat stew
Two people you last talked to:
- Pat, who sits two rows behind me at filmfest
- Stephen, who sits behind me at filmfest
Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
- seeing James Morrison at The Basement
Two Favourite Holidays:
- my first backpacking trip through Europe in 1999
- canyoning in Crete in 2006
Two favourite beverages:
- piccolo latte
Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
- I spent several years working on a loading dock at a Grace Bros (Myer) store – I used to be very good at handling pallet jacks
- I used to be an officer in The Boys’ Brigade
Two jobs I have had in my life:
- stockhand – I actually started out in the toy dept but then they decided I’d be much better behind the scenes…wonder if they were trying to tell me something…
Two movies I would watch over and over:
- Love Actually
- The Sound of Music
- The Great Escape…oh wait, that’s 3…
Two places I have lived:
- Bankstown, Australia
- Newtown, Australia
Two of my favourite foods:
- slow cooked roast duck – with meat so tender you can spoon it off and it melts in your mouth
- pavlova – in almost every restaurant I go to, there is usually a pav on the menu, though it’s usually not called that. I lovz it much.
Two places I’d rather be right now:
- on the couch with book in hand
- I can’t think of a second one right now – my flat, which I’ve been in for 10 months now is the place I’m happy to be. To the point where my idea of a holiday at the moment, is simply to spend a week at home in my flat with my 12 foot ceilings and all my books in easy reach.
Oh well, I have no muse this evening so I’m glad I got a meme done instead. Perhaps I should grab a book and enjoy an evening at home, on my couch.
It’s totally none of my biz and very unrelated anyway, pardon me if I sound stupid (as usual) but you are a male? Or a female officer for The Boys’ Brigade? Then I’d guess you are a female if you are wearing a pair of bookcase lounge pants from Peter Alexander and Ugg boots… omg it is killing me, I should not even click the submit button for this comment, anyway I shall do this meme too!!
Now that, is funny :-P
Hoi, read the answers to the first question carefully. The answer is there, lah! :D
Con, I know… at that point I was really thinking, “oh Sean, that’s a nice name for HER”. Maybe it is like Jo (Josephine), Sam (Samantha)…. Anyway hello Sean =)
I s’pose it depends on whether we’re talking Sean Connery or Sean Young :-P
Exactly!! Anyway dearlibrarian was me (another acc), see, we can be anyone nowadays….
Ah of course I forgot that some use the name Sean for women! In this case it’s definitely Sean as in Sean Connery, eh snail ;)
I always think of you as snail :) but it’s good to know you have another name too.
Yum – chinotto. So hard to find here. I sometimes visit the posh supermarket to get it as a treat.
These days, I’m better known as snail anyway though some folk aren’t comfortable calling me that so they use Sean instead. Have occasionally considered changing my name to snail officially.
If it helps at all, Peter Alexander has a small section for men too.
I looked up the PA bookcase pants on Google, very spiffy!
They are totally awesome and I love them much :-)